Finally … a workshop designed for couples to practice together!
- 4 live online sessions
- Starts Saturday, September 11, 2021
- Collaborate with your partner to learn the relationship skills you weren’t taught by caregivers and teachers …
- The time between each session gives you the space to try these new skills at home outside of the workshop
What makes this workshop different?
- You’ll learn and practice concrete, practical skills.
- You’ll be supported to practice these new ways of being together.
- You’ll collaborate to clarify and improve the relationship patterns not serving you right now.
- You’ll be accompanied by several other couples to share with them and learn from them.
The 4-session online Listening and Speaking from the Heart workshop focuses primarily on Relational Skills as the guideposts for your relationship journey. The focus is supporting you and your partner to practice skills for co-creating more connection, understanding, and care.
What to expect?
This workshop will be held on 4 Saturdays: September 11, September 18, September 25, and October 9. Each session is 2 hours, from 1:30-3:30 Eastern Time.
Who is it for?
This workshop is designed specifically for a couple in a committed romantic relationship. If your relationship is going well, here’s an opportunity to take it to the next level. If you are experiencing challenges in your relationship, this program will clarify the roots of the challenges and empower you with new relationship skills.
This is an inclusive course for adults of all ages, sexual orientations, races, religions, and ethnicities.