My strengths as a Relationship Coach come from my life experiences combined with a depth of training & practices in helping you create a loving relationship with your partner.
I know what it’s like if you…
- feel stuck and in despair about your marriage,
- view life-long romance as an impossible fairy tale,
- are bursting with love at the start of a committed relationship but feel like you’re missing “the map and toolkit for the journey together”, or
- are reeling in the aftermath of a painful breakup
I Went Searching for Answers
Despite practicing and teaching mindfulness for over a decade, I was desperate to understand my experiences in romantic relationships. An exposure to Nonviolent Communication (NVC) initiated my intentional pivot from a career in data science. Now I dedicate my life’s work to helping others in romantic relationships by combining the principles & practices of mindfulness, NVC, and Relational Life Therapy (RLT).
A Lifelong, Shared Journey is Possible
I devote my life’s work to supporting others in creating fulfilling, lasting romantic partnerships. I work with couples and individuals to support you in transforming your romantic relationship so you will:
- Stop feeling alone in your relationship and feel supported & heard
- Gain communication tools that restore connection after a hurt
- Connect with your truth and how to share it to feel seen & respected in your relationship
- Deal with resentment & hostility to make your relationship a safe haven
- Turn conflicts into opportunities for greater understanding & a stronger bond
My work as a coach is to support individuals and couples in this journey. I draw upon skills from Mindfulness, Non-violent Communication, and Relational Life Therapy to shed light on the dynamics of your particular relationship. Sometimes partners can get stuck in ways that they can longer see clearly. As a person outside of your relationship, I provide an honest, direct perspective. I teach you the skills to use disagreements and conflicts as the material for deep connection and healing. Unlike many traditional approaches, my coaching produces results that you can see and feel as major shifts in your relationship.
Even if your partner does not agree to participate in coaching, I will work with you individually to empower you to bring new skills to your relationship. Relationships are a system so when one person changes, those changes influence the other person too. No matter what happens in your relationship, you have mastered those transformative personal and relationship skills to bring to wherever you go & whomever you are with.
When you’re ready to invest in positive changes, it starts with a free initial consultation. That free initial consultation allows me to learn more about your situation, see if there may be a good fit in working together, and to propose a plan.